Going for an Arch/Yosemite install this time, MacOS pretty much just for Camtasia.
- Going with Fedora 21
- probably need to fix wifi, fn keys
- need to swap alt and cmd keys
- " echo 1 | sudo tee /sys/module/hid_apple/parameters/swap_opt_cmd"
- check fan, mini display-port to vga as well as sound
- webcam (internal and external) and Blue snowball microphone
So far so good.
Notes for shared home/Users partition
Notes for power and more:
Encrypted Storage external drive (I plan to move to smaller SSD internal soon):